IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;]
(4) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site;
(6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- Legal Use
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content provided through the Services, including but not limited to, texts, data, software, graphics, photographs, music, sounds, videos, interactive features, blogs, messages, suspensions and other materials (collectively the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained in these Services (hereinafter referred to as “Signals”) belong to us or are granted to Us, subject to copyright and others intellectual property rights based on applicable Greek, European and international law and in accordance with international laws and international conventions. All Your Content is provided solely for your information and personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute any Content except as expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Personal Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable, or otherwise intervene in features related to the security of the Services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose restrictions on the use of the Services or Content. We or our licensors retain all intellectual and industrial property rights in the Services and in the Content, unless otherwise expressly provided herein. No right is granted to you to use any Signs.
- Code of Ethics and Behavior
You agree to use the Services in accordance with the following Code of Conduct and Behavior of the Company:
(a) You will keep all information provided to you through the Services as private and confidential and you will not provide this information to any third party without the permission of the person providing it to you.
(b) You will not use the Services to engage in any form of harassment or aggression that consists of, or includes, by way of indicative, non-exclusive, listing of communications images, recordings containing defamatory, defamatory or abusive content, defamatory statements, racist, pornographic or obscene content, use of offensive language, etc.
(c) You will not transmit chain emails through the Services.
(d) You will not use the Services to violate the privacy, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
(e) You will not post messages, pictures or recordings and / or provide information and will not use the Services in any way which:
- Infringes or copies the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, any intellectual property rights or trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- It is fraudulent or otherwise illegal or a violation of any applicable law.
(f) You will not use the Services to distribute, promote or otherwise publish promotional material for any goods or services and generally for promotional purposes.
(g) You will not use the Services to distribute or download any virus or malicious software of any kind, or do anything else that could cause harm to the Services or to us in any way.
(h) You will always use the Services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and will not permit them to be used by minors.
(i) The responsibility for the accuracy of personal information and information lies solely with you who provide it, since the Website only acts as a means of presenting and publishing such information without processing it.
(i) The information and information you provide and publish:
- It must not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- They must not lead directly or indirectly to cheating on third parties.
- They must not contravene provisions of applicable Greek and European legislation and generally applicable legislation, including provisions relating to consumer protection, unfair competition, discrimination or misleading advertising, intellectual or industrial property protection, trade secrets or personality rights.
- They must not contain viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs or cancel bots or any other program code that may cause deliberate damage or cause loss of data to both member / visitor computers and the system in general, nor should it lead to a loss of resources or services or features of the Site.
- Service Tracking and Ads
- External Connections
The Services may contain links to other sites (hereafter “Links”). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the Links and we are not responsible for the availability of the Links or their content.
Such Links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any third-tarty Websites accessed through the Links posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the third-party Websites or the third-party content.
- Non-commercial use
The Services are available for your personal, non-commercial use. You are not entitled and prohibited to advertise or encourage any user to buy or sell any services through the Services. You may not also send and transmit chain emails, junk or spam emails to other users. In addition, you will not use the information received by the Services to contact, advertise, incite or sell to any user or member without their express prior consent. If you violate the terms of this paragraph and / or send or post spam, or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we retain all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, by law or otherwise, including but not limited to the right to seek legal punishment for any such unsolicited messages you send through the Services.
- Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
- Applicable Law – Disputes
12.2 The out-of-court settlement of the dispute, you may refer to the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, eg. to the Consumer General Secretariat of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (www.annis.gr, tel. 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave., 114, Athens, tel.: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414), to the Agreements for the Friendly Settlement of Consumer Disputes (article 11 of Law 221/1994), which are based in the local authorities of the country.
- Select Language-Notifications
All written notices, reports and statements must be in the Greek language and transmitted:
- a) By us to you by e-mail at the email address you entered when you signed up or later notified us (in the event of a change of the original).
- Partial Invalidity and Replacement of Valid Arrangements
In the event that any of the provisions herein may be interpreted in more than one manner, one of which may render the provision void, voidable or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in such a way as to render it void and enforceable. In the event that any court or public authority determines that any provision herein is impracticable in writing or in its wording, this provision will be amended to become applicable to the fullest extent possible in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of the which seeks to implement and enforce this provision, and to give the parties the same basic rights and to have the same validity as the one before the amendment.
- Binding character